Trinity Preschool is passionate about building relationships, educating children and growing leaders of tomorrow. Our foundation is built on providing children with a space to begin to understand who God is and who He has made them to be. When students have a confidence in themselves, in the unique person God has designed them to be, they begin to develop a solid foundation on which all further social interactions with our culture, educational goals, drive and passion can be built on.
Every moment with our students is met with intentionality, giving even the youngest of students an opportunity to grow fearlessly and walk confidently in who they were made to be.
Trinity Preschool began in 1970 as a part of Trinity Baptist Church. After a merge of churches in 2007, we have been joyfully serving the communities of Santa Barbara as a ministry of SB Community Church. The aim of Trinity Preschool is to serve the whole family. We partner with parents and guardians to ensure that the family's unique perspectives are considered as we help their children grow and learn. We love joining with our Trinity families to help kids flourish!
Trinity Preschool is dedicated to:
1. Healthy development of children in all facets of their lives; cognitive, social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
2. Growth that is rooted in who God is and who He created each child to be.
3. Bringing biblical truths to children in a way that children can understand.
4. Creating an environment that is rich in literacy, provides children with opportunities to problem solve, to experiment, and ignites a passion to learn.
5. Building all of this on a foundation of trust and support for families.